Ard Uisce on the top of Whiterock Hill in Wexford Town, overlooking Wexford Harbour and well within the Ring Road, is a proven successful family development since its opening in 2005.
We are delighted to collaborate again with Wexford Low Energy Homes to now present phase 3 of these highly popular homes at Ard Uisce.
Phase 3 will have an initial Avenue of 18 beautiful 3-bed semi-detached houses utilising the latest Low Energy features.
House types eventually will include 2, 3 and 4-bed semi-detached homes, along with 3-bed bungalows. Construction is just commencing and the first homes will be ready to move into from Summer 2019.
Homes built by Wexford Low Energy Homes are warm, comfortable, extremely efficient and cost effective to run. Standard features of Ard Uisce include:
- nZEB (near zero energy build) Energy Rating
- Air to Water Heat Pumps
- Photo-Voltaic Solar Panels
- HomeBond 10 Year Warranty
- Pre-Wired for Smart Home app
Broadband available High Speed
- Outdoor Socket to facilitate charging of Electric Vehicle
- High spec A-Rated Energy Efficient Windows
- Outdoor Tap
- Contemporary Kitchen Design
Bathroom Suites High Quality
- Fully Painted Throughout
- Tiling & Shower Doors
- High Spec Fitted Wardrobes
- Zoned Heating System
To discuss further or register your interest, contact John Kearney.